Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > maxisys and google store
maxisys and google store

14000 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2013-12-20 22:25:17

•   Level 6   
    (435) points
    mitch
    2013-11-16 10:58:14
    It would be very helpful if you could provide axcess to the google play store

•   Level 2   
    (49) points
    Gulla Automotive

2013-11-19 19:32:44 (Reply to:mitch)

i agree ...they brag about the os being andriod.. but its owened by google so play store should be availble....plus for the price it should be mandatory

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    mbray01

2013-12-17 22:08:16 (Reply to:mitch)

do a search of installing apps on android devices without play store. some devices are deliberately left  blank. you can backdoor download an app istaller, then get google play store through those app installers, just remember you will find drastically slower speeds with tablet as alot of apps continually run in background. I beleive this is why they were left out in order to keep them  from slowing the device down. 

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    Nash

2013-12-20 22:25:17

It is a pitty there is no google play store suport yet, but mbray01 is right. you don't want flood the unit with apps it will effect the performance. however if you absolutly need to run a specific app follow this tutorial ( http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-android-app-sideloading-f279/tutorial-how-download-apk-file-google-play-store-820107/) it will allow you to nik free apps right off the google play store right to your pc. Then just transfer the specific apk. File via bluetooth to the maxisys , install and your good, assuming the app is supported to use on the device. This is the method I have been using with great success. Gluck
  Total1 Pages